To place, confirm or cancel your order please contact our Dispatch department at
1. ACCOUNT NAME and name of person ordering (If paying COD, tell us now)
2. DATE and TIME
3. Is this a CONVEYOR Order? If you need a conveyor, please tell us first.
4. PHONE NUMBER
5. PROJECT NAME
6. P.O. Number; Job Number; or State “D” number
7. EXACT LOCATION of job (Street address, nearest cross-street, nearest major street, town or city)
8. Number of YARDS or LOADS required and LOAD SIZE
9. MIX TYPE (MIX #) and required SLUMP
10. Expected UNLOADING TIME and SPACING of loads if more than 1 load (If you want to rerun same truck, tell us now)
11. EXTRAS: COLOR, FIBER, CALCIUM, WATER REDUCERS, ACCELERATORS, RETARDERS
12. WILL-CALL**: This means a REAL, COMPLETE order, which includes ALL the above items and needs only minor “tweaking” when FIRMED. FIRM – means a COMPLETE order with no adjustments needed.
Firm or Will-Call Order: Customers who place a Firm order a day in advance will be given priority. Will-Call orders should be FIRMED UP at least 90 minutes prior to the scheduled delivery. We recommended placing your orders by 3:00pm on the day prior. This will help ensure the best possible customer service. Same day orders will be serviced in available time slots. Saturday orders need to be FIRM by 2:00pm Friday for scheduling purposes.
Dispatch Hours of Operation
May through October
Monday-Friday, 6:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday 6:00 am to 12:00 pm.
November through April
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 4:30 pm, Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Special arrangements can be made upon request.